A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Bryan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Bryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Thomas Bryan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley T. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Bradley Bryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Bryan practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.