Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Hall
Dr. Bradley Hall, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Alcoa, TN, with other offices in Winston Salem, NC and Dearborn, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Medical Park Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Hall has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Hall has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Bradley Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alcoa, TN.
Dr. Lowell Stanley Jr
Alcoa, TN 0 mi31
Dr. Edward Akeyson
Neurological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Alcoa, TN 0 mi26
Dr. William Reid Jr
Knoxville, TN 11.97 mi42