Neurological Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon
185 Kimel Park Dr
Ste 201
Winston Salem, NC 27103
336-765-6637
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrific Experience  |  show details
by Rick l on Dec 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Hall for a second opinion on a potential back surgery. He spent time with me, did a few tests in his office and raised a concern that some of my symptoms were not consistent with the original diagnosis. He ordered new tests, and discovered a potentially life altering problem that had not been detected by others. Ended up treating me for the new issue along with some other problems and today I'm well on my way to recovery. Dr. Hall and his entire team were terrific through this experience

|  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Hall saved my life. He removed a huge tumor from my brain in 10 1/2 hours of surgery. WHen I came out of the anesthesia I saw him standing there, called him by name and gave him a high five. He is my hero as well as my kids, my friends and family.

|  He Saved my Life too  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2011

Dr. Hall is just what I want in a surgeon, smart, confident, caring. He removed a huge meningioma from my brain. Was supposed to be about 4-5 hours, took 10 1/2 hours. Immediately post surgery, he was standing over me and the nurses to see how my functioning was and I said "Bradley!!" and gave him an air high five. He saved my life and gave my kids their fully functioning Mom back.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2010

He saved my life. He camee every day to ICU even on the week-end, to check on me.Really appreciate him.

|  show details
by Lee Lacey on Mar 19th, 2009

He did back surgery on my wife. It was a difficult case and she has had a good result. He is very smart and proceeds with caution.

|  He may have saved my life  |  show details
by Chuck S. on Nov 10th, 2008

Dr. Hall performed a Craniotomy to remove a Subdural Hematoma that I had sustained 2 months prior in an auto accident.