A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Taylor, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Taylor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Bradley Taylor MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J B. Taylor practice?
- Dr. J Taylor has 1 office location.
- Dr. J Taylor practices Urology near , .