A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Thach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Thach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Infant Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thach graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Thach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley T. Thach practice?
Dr. Bradley Thach practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.