Dr. Bradley Thedinger MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Kansas City, MO

January 1st, 2016
He performed my nephew's cochlear transplant about 14 years ago. My nephew still praises this surgery as one of the turning points in his life. Thank you Dr. Thedinger!

November 27th, 2014
Expect to wait as much as an hour. He really wants you to buy a hearing aid.

April 29th, 2014
wonderful Dr
Dr Thedinger has taken care of both me and my son. My son was 12 yrs old when he was diagnosed with Meniere's and needed surgery, Dr Thedinger was the only Dr who would consider the diagnosis as several other docs had told us that it is not a disease of children. As I had Meniere's I thought his extreme dizzy spells could be the same thing. My son was not the least afraid of the tests or the surgery due to the time Dr Thedinger spent with him explaining every little step of the procedures and assuring him. He is what you wish all doctors would be. If you are considering going to him, definately go as he is the best in his field and the best as a compassionate person.

July 14th, 2011
Vestibular Schwannoma
I wish I could find other doctors who were as good and provided as great a service as Dr Thedinger did. He told me what I had, what to expect, how the recovery would be. I always got a response from him or his staff within 15 minutes of my calls. His staff handled my insurance company and kept my insurance company in check when the insurance company tried to back out. He was the best experience I have ever had with a Medical Professional ever. Dr Thedinger is what the face and practice of medicine should be for all medical professionals.

June 14th, 2011
After my shunt for Meniere's:
I would definitely recommend Dr. Thedinger! I have been "normal" for 11 years (since my surgery) with no Meniere's episodes occurring again until this week. Now I was hoping to be able to see him soon but wasn't able to get an appointment for two weeks. BUT...a two-weeks-wait is better than with many specialists!!He can help you!!

January 12th, 2011
He his very kind and knowledgeable and I feel confindent with him

October 1st, 2008
My Meniere's Doctor
Absolutely fabulous doctor. listens, advises, treats, and suggests. No one could do it better. If you want a doctor that knows what he is talking about and stays educated and up to date. this is the doctor for you. He does not herd you in and out of the office like a bunch of cattle like you experience elsewhere. He takes the time to listen and evaluate each situation, then treats accordingly.