Dr. Bradley Thedinger, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  wonderful Dr  |  show details
by jeannie g on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr Thedinger has taken care of both me and my son. My son was 12 yrs old when he was diagnosed with Meniere's and needed surgery, Dr Thedinger was the only Dr who would consider the diagnosis as several other docs had told us that it is not a disease of children. As I had Meniere's I thought his extreme dizzy spells could be the same thing. My son was not the least afraid of the tests or the surgery due to the time Dr Thedinger spent with him explaining every little step of the procedures and assuring him. He is what you wish all doctors would be. If you are considering going to him, definately go as he is the best in his field and the best as a compassionate person.

|  Dr. Thedinger is the best of the best  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

I have had Meniere's Disease for almost 20 years. I truly could not have survived it without Dr. Thedinger's constant, wonderful care and compassion and expertise on the disease. I rate him the #1 MD I have ever been a patient of. My husband and I knew the very minute we met him that we had finally found the right Doctor, and we still think that 20 years later.Gloria H.

|  Vestibular Schwannoma  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I wish I could find other doctors who were as good and provided as great a service as Dr Thedinger did. He told me what I had, what to expect, how the recovery would be. I always got a response from him or his staff within 15 minutes of my calls. His staff handled my insurance company and kept my insurance company in check when the insurance company tried to back out. He was the best experience I have ever had with a Medical Professional ever. Dr Thedinger is what the face and practice of medicine should be for all medical professionals.

|  After my shunt for Meniere's:  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Thedinger! I have been "normal" for 11 years (since my surgery) with no Meniere's episodes occurring again until this week. Now I was hoping to be able to see him soon but wasn't able to get an appointment for two weeks. BUT...a two-weeks-wait is better than with many specialists!!He can help you!!

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

He his very kind and knowledgeable and I feel confindent with him

|  My Meniere's Doctor  |  show details
by judy from topeka on Oct 1st, 2008

Absolutely fabulous doctor. listens, advises, treats, and suggests. No one could do it better. If you want a doctor that knows what he is talking about and stays educated and up to date. this is the doctor for you. He does not herd you in and out of the office like a bunch of cattle like you experience elsewhere. He takes the time to listen and evaluate each situation, then treats accordingly.