A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Thomas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Core Biopsy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- L V Stabler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley P Thomas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Bradley Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Thomas practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.