A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Thomas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Core Biopsy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- L V Stabler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley P Thomas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Bradley Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Thomas practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.