Dr. Bradley Tissier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2016
Amazing doctor
Dr. Tissier is amazing. I had to have a D+C and he was so good about working me in quickly. Also, when the nurse and the anesthesiologist had a lot of difficulty putting my IV, he let me squeeze his hand. He is a very compassionate dr.

December 22nd, 2014
Love Dr. T! Cannot say enough about him!

October 10th, 2014
Dr Tissier is the best!
Dr Tissier is a GREAT doctor! I also have quite a drive, but he is soo worth it! He has done 2 surgerys on me and delivered both of my children. He does not "sugar coat" anything, and gives you the facts and your options. He does all of this in such a caring, and compassionate way, and just the right moment, he always puts in a joke to make you laugh! Best doctor i've ever had!

December 18th, 2011
Excellent, throrough doc & surgeon
I came to Dr. Tissier after decades of describing severe pain to other docs and specialists. Instead of dismissing me or prescribing pain meds, he ordered ultrasounds and found the cause of the problems AND fixed them. I could not be more thankful to him. Beyond his competence, he is a compassionate physician--but don't check your sense of humor at the door--he is a joker!

March 9th, 2011
By far the most compassionate, caring person I've ever met.
Dr. Tissier is professional. That is a given, but the amount of compassion and care that I received was by far above and beyond any expectation I could've ever had. He has delivered two of my children and I continue to drive out of my way to see him. He's unbelievable. I had a DNC surgery and he held my hand until i fell asleep under anesthesia before he began. He is an angel!

November 5th, 2010
Very skilled surgeon with a very caring attitude towards the patient.

August 23rd, 2010
The only reason I sit longer than normal some days, is he's an obstetrician which is normal. But he is DEFINITELY worth the wait. I tried for 2 yrs to get an appt with him because the nurses at St.E's told me he's the best, but he was not excepting new patients. I kept trying ever few months and he finally excepted new patients. He diagnosed and treated my gyno problems: severe endometriosis and releaved a big cancer scare that I had. Wouldn't want to go to any other gyno! Staff is very competant and friendly.

August 13th, 2010
He is the best
Dr. Tissier is an awesome OB/GYN. He truly cares for his patients and staff. I started seeing Dr. T when I lived in IL. I now live in MO but I am not giving up Dr.T. He is an excellent OB/GYN and worth the hour drive.

May 13th, 2010
Awesome!!!
Dr. Tissier is very knowledgeable. He has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a doctor and he genuinely cares about your health and well being! It does'nt get better than Dr. Tissier!