A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Titus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Titus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Titus
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Titus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Titus, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Titus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Titus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley G Titus FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley G. Titus practice?
- Dr. Bradley Titus has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Titus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.