A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Titus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Titus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Titus
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Titus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Titus, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Titus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Titus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley G Titus FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley G. Titus practice?
- Dr. Bradley Titus has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Titus practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Walla Walla Internists and Walla Walla Cardiologists.