A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Towbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Towbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Towbin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Towbin graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Towbin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley A Towbin MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Towbin practice?
- Dr. Bradley Towbin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Towbin practices Gastroenterology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL and Palm Springs, FL.
See Boynton Beach Gastroenterologists.