A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Uren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Uren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Uren, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uren graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Uren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Jonathan Uren MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Uren practice?
- Dr. Bradley Uren has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Uren practices Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians.