Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Urie
Dr. Bradley Urie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Layton, UT, with other offices in Bountiful, UT and Layton, UT (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Urie is affiliated with Davis Hospital & Medical Center, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and Erie County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Urie has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Bradley Urie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.
Dr. Michael Derr
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, General Practice
Layton, UT 0.24 mi15
Dr. Benjamin Humpherys
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Layton, UT 0.24 mi11
Dr. Troy Cummens
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Layton, UT 0.40 mi16