A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Urie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Urie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Urie graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Urie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Allen Urie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Urie practice?
- Dr. Bradley Urie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Urie practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Layton, UT.
See Bountiful Anesthesiologists and Bountiful Pain Management Doctors.