Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

He is the best pain doctor we have been to show details He is the best pain doctor we have been to
Mar 5th, 2016

Dr. Urie treats my husband. He has been so great in exploring every possible way to relieve his pain, that when I needed help I switched to him also. I love that he takes time with us and he doesn't give everyone a blanket treatment. He really cares about his patients and listens to everything they say, then he comes up with a treatment plan just for them. He and his office staff are friendly, caring, and helpful. You won't regret going to Dr. Urie.

Dr Urie show details Dr Urie
by Katherine G on Sep 22nd, 2014

My first appointment with Dr Urie I was very im p ressed with the short wait. The doctor had a very warm and friendly demeanor and zeroed in on my problem immediately (unlike my previous doc).

Jul 20th, 2012

Dr. Urie is an awesome doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients. He answers all my questions. I've had 3 epidural steroid injections and each time he has let me know how things are going, what he's doing and what to expect. He's courteous, professional, and has the best interest of his patients.