A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Vansickle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vansickle
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Vansickle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Vansickle, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vansickle graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Vansickle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley James Vansickle MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Vansickle practice?
- Dr. Bradley Vansickle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Vansickle practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians and Akron Pediatric Specialists.