A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Vasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Vasa, Family Medicine is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Vasa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasa graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vasa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson County Hospital
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Jason Vasa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Vasa practice?
- Dr. Bradley Vasa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Vasa practices Family Medicine near Nebraska City, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hebron, NE and Lincoln, NE.
See Nebraska City Primary Care Doctors.