A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Vaughn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Vaughn, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaughn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Kent Vaughn FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley K. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Bradley Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Vaughn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.