Dr. Bradley Vilims Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Vilims?

March 13th, 2016

Highest recommendation

Excellence is the defining mark of this practice.

September 24th, 2010

Dr. Vilims

Dr. Vilims is the only doctor which I have been sent to that knows what is wrong with my injury. I had Drs tell me there was nothing wrong, and that it is all in my head but after two years since I got injured my arm, wrist and hand still swell up, redden and I am still in a lot of pain. I have even been told by a doctor that the swelling, and discoloring was normal...Dr. Vilims if you are reading this thank you. We need more real doctors like Dr. Vilims who care for their patients instead of the money machines which seem to go to medicine school just to make money and not for helping patients.

July 27th, 2009

Dr. Vilims is Great

Dr. Vilims is great. After about a year of being volleyed from one Dr to another, Dr. Vilims was the first to actually listen to me and my symptoms and not doubt their veracity. He is also very proactive and about treating his patients; the very first appointment I had with him he came up with a plan for treatment and I was in to see him within a week for the injections I needed. After having Dr. after Dr. doubt me and tell me that what I was feeling was all in my head or diagnose me before even listening to my symptoms, Dr. Vilims was like a breath of fresh air. He never once interrupted me or made me feel like I was wasting his time. He seems sincerely interested in both the welfare of his patients and with the research aspects of pain management. He was also very good about helping me to understand what was happening to my body. He gave me a realistic and straight-forward prognosis without squashing my hopes for recovery. He explained my disease in terms I could understand and was more than willing to point me to some further materials on the condition. I would recommend him to anyone in serious chronic pain. I was referred to him by another Dr. so I don't know how difficult it might be to get in to see him without a referral. I know that he is pretty well respected as a pain specialist so I imagine it could be difficult for new patients to get in to see him, but at least in my experience, Dr. Vilims is the rare type of Dr. who will rearrange his schedule and stay long past his normal workday hours if it means getting a patient of his a treatment that they need.

April 22nd, 2008

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Vilims did my injections and it went really well. I was very happy with the whold experience.

November 9th, 2016