A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Wimmer Nelson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley W. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Bradley Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Nelson practices Emergency Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Emergency Physicians.