inactive

Bradley W Smith DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pueblo, CO

November 1st, 2016
Excellence in Action
I found him calm, encouraging & knowledgeable. Many health issues corrected. His office staff is friendly.

September 14th, 2015
After reading one of the other "reviews" it sounds like my experience, only add a few more comments. Does the doctor know how his patients are treated by the receptionist -- or is everything a problem with the patient?

June 11th, 2015
Thanks a million to Dr. Smith and his staff for a great office visit!

April 18th, 2014
Linda
I was with this Dr for several yrs and decided if I wanted a real Dr I needed to leave his practice. During my "annuals" he never even touched me. He sat across the room, looked thru my file and basically said I will see you next yr. !! Did not even ask if I had any issues to discuss! As he walked pass me to leave the room I had to tell him I had a problem with my shoulder. He FINALLY ck'd me and sent me for an MRI. He does the same routine with my 65 year old husband. Not a Dr you want to trust with your health or life!!!! ease of appt easy because no patients. NEVER called with follow ups. You would here about test results the next time in the office (maybe) even if it was a yr away, even if it were bad.