A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Waggoner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waggoner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waggoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waggoner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Scott Waggoner MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Bradley Waggoner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Waggoner practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Surgeons and Cypress Family Physicians.