A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Walker, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Walker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Steven Walker MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Walker practice?
- Dr. Bradley Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Walker practices Occupational Medicine near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce, CA.
See Garden Grove Preventive Medicine Specialists.