A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Andrew Wallace MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Bradley Wallace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Wallace practices Neurological Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.