A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Weitzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Weitzner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Weitzner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzner graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Weitzner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Sklar Weitzner MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Weitzner practice?
- Dr. Bradley Weitzner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Weitzner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Rheumatologists.