A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Winston is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winston
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Winston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Winston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley J Winston MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley J. Winston practice?
- Dr. Bradley Winston has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Winston practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Gastroenterologists.