A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Yoder, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hyaline Membrane Disease
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Lung Diseases
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Premature Birth
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yoder has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley A Yoder MD is a male Neonatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Yoder practice?
- Dr. Bradley Yoder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Yoder practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.