Dr. Bradley Yoder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Yoder?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Yoder?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 21st, 2016

awesome doctor

Dr. Yoder treated my daughter 21 years ago at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. She was born with one of the worst diaphramatic hernias he had ever seen. As he would treat one thing, another problem would appear. This wonderful doctor tried with every fiber of his being to save my daughter including making a worldwide search for a doctor that could help him save her. We now have two children. I wish he could meet them. I want this doctor to know that I have thought of him a lot over the last 21 years and appreciate everything he has done for us. If anyone does see him, please tell him we said thank you.

November 5th, 2015