Dr. Bradley Youkilis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Youkilis?

February 4th, 2017

The best

November 15th, 2016

Dr. Youkilis is the BEST gynecological doctor I have had in all of my years with gyns. He is always highly professional, knowledgeable, and fully informs me of all treatment options.

July 6th, 2016

So happy to of found Dr Youkills after my GYN doctor of 25 years retired. He was very thorough & listened to what I had to say., I felt very blessed & at ease. Staff was very helpful.

January 16th, 2016

Best Dr. Ever!

I was referred to Dr. Youkilis by the ER. I was cautious. I had multiple things that needed repair. Dr. Youkilis and his staff made me feel like I was an established patient. They treated me with respect and kindness. I would without a doubt give Dr. Youkilis and staff 5 Stars. I humbly thank Dr. Youkilis and Staff for all they have done for me. I intend on staying with this practice for as long as I need a Gynecologist.

January 6th, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Youkilis! I highly recommend him.

February 5th, 2015

GREAT OBGYN

excellent doctor. highly reccomend

December 24th, 2014

Dr Youkilis is the picture of a physician who is caring , compassionate and professional. He takes time with his patients and does not make them feel rushed. I highly recommend him.

January 31st, 2014

Made me feel awful about miscarrying no compassion in shock!

Dr. Youklis I thought was an amazing doctor when I first met him and I felt lucky to had found him. He seemed very concerned with my past and wanted to help. That was at first. I have just had a miscarriage of some type. I went to the we after calling him twice very sick with something else. He was rather unkind on the phone. I couldn't get pain meds from the we and I'm in a lot of pain now. He made me wait so long in his office I fell asleep. I asked him why this kept happening and he refused to answer until the miscarriage is over, things he did say made me feel responsible though. I thought if I went to his office I would see all is well with our dr pt relationship and he was just tired the night prior "I've never called him!" It ends up his mannerisms towards me states the same, he didn't even sympathize with my loss just acted like it was normal. He said he would continue to watch my levels if hcg. That's about all. I really thought he was the absolute best. It's really sad. So unless he changes his tone with me I'll be moving on. I may be anyways he really didn't listen to me today. I'm sways so respectable to him. I don't know at this point if I'd recommend him.

November 2nd, 2012

An wonderful doctor!

Dr. Youkilis has delivered 2 of my 3 children. Both of my pregnancies that he cared for me were hard with many problems. He is very caring and has an awesome bedside manner! My husband and I both loved him and his staff! I have never had a problem when I called and always got the answers I needed! I have recommended him to many people! Hands down Dr. Youkilis and his staff rock!

September 27th, 2012

By far, the best physician I've ever encountered. I've never felt more comfortable and in better care than with Dr. Y.

September 3rd, 2012

Find someone else!

Dr. Youkilis appears that he cares during the first visit, obviously to gain your money and business. Then, he spends his visits standing, doesn't even sit down to discuss things with you. He also is frequently unavailable to answer questions. He does not call you back himself...ever and has a staff member who doesn't know the answer return your call. Most of all, his bedside manner is terrible. He is not compassionate with loss and does not listen to what you are saying as a patient. I would recommend finding someone else within the practice if you decide to use this office.

August 31st, 2011

Could not ask for a better OB/GYN..

When I found out I was pregnant in 2005, I scheduled the important appointments. I was anxious or felt further along & wanted an earlier appt instead of waiting, so I rescheduled & got Dr. Youkilis. There's a gut feeling that tells me my pregnancy experience would not have been half as great had it been with the other doc. Dr. Youkilis is extremely professional, very courteous bedside manner. Very informative, explained both sides of any concerns we had, whether it was natural birth, epidural, feeding, etc. Highly recommend Dr. Youkilis and his staff (Elizabeth, Rachel & Dana rock!!)