Dr. Bradly Holland Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bradly Holland?

Great doctor

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Saw him in the er, he was excellent , great bedside manner and very professional was very impressed , wish he was in private practice I would go to him

never met Dr Holland who supposedly was my doctor at the ER at Mercy Hosp in Rogers - never met him when I went in for severe right lower quadrant abdominal pain - classic for appendicitis - confirmed by CT scan - never ever met Dr Holland - was only seen by Nurse practitioner - but 3 months after hospitalization - Dr Hollland sends me a bill for His/nurse practitioner services - I would like to know if Dr Holland was even in the Hospital - I remember the male nurse practitioner- I would like to know if the nurse practitioner is paid by the hospital or by Dr Holland I really really dislike being billed a doctor's fee when I was only seen by a Nurse -

Posted on May 20th, 2015