A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brady Benham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brady Benham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brady Benham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benham graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Benham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brady N Benham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Brady N. Benham practice?
- Dr. Brady Benham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brady Benham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT.
See Saint George Obstetricians & Gynecologists.