Dr. Brady Giesler MD Patient Reviews

3.2

May 3rd, 2016
Your probably better off just praying !
If your struggling thru life with neck or back pain don't waste your time here @ The Dr.Giesler rotating door every 2 minutes office,not even close to the previous visits at any other doctors. I have to many issues to trust a few simple clinical hand tests. I have 3 bulging discs in my neck. 3 in my back with nerve damage all reported in a MRI. Dr.Giesler acted like I sprained my wrist or something ? Just Shocked...

March 30th, 2016
Dr. Giesler has the disease I often associate with successful doctors who have been in practice a long time: he talks aAT you instead of tTO you. His well rehearsed spiel was clinical, detached, and delivered in a manner that suggested he has seen this so many times that I was just a drop in the bucket. Also, it is a big turnoff for me to hear front office staff gossiping, discussing patients, and displaying unprofessional attitude.

January 8th, 2016
Has always been very courteous and respectful.

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Giesler Is A Waste Of Time and $$$!
I went to Dr. Giesler for neck pain due to a car wreck because he was recommended by two doctors and a friend. He takes an ***X-Ray*** of my neck and with my complete history of previous surgery, dozens of hours of PT for years, many neck injections, numerous pain management doctors, pain meds, he tells me there is nothing he can do except recommend more physical therapy. His bed-side manners are horrible and he acts like he's so bored with his job. I knew when he left the room to get my X-Rays that he was one of those surgeons who only look for the big cases which will bring him the most money. You cannot tell much about a person's neck problems from just an X-Ray!! Any real doctor, especially a surgeon, would order at least an MRI before making a diagnosis or recommendation!! I told 3 of the doctors I see for other health problems what Giesler did and said and every one of those doctors said in disbelief, "No MRI?" DO NOT got to this doctor! I feel lucky that he never touched my neck!

September 23rd, 2015
Conservative Spine Surgeon
I had seen Dr Giesler for a second opinion but witheld that. His diagnosis and treatment were spot on. I am scheduling surgery with Dr Giesler as he was not trying to rush me into surgery.

July 14th, 2015
not impressed - very uninterested
Started off with shoulder pain and one of the associates at this practice recommended PT. Did PT for 2 weeks and suddenly started to have horrible neck pain. Did MRI and Was then referred to Dr. gielser. He was completely uninterested and spent about 1 minute assessing my neck. He said that neck flare ups happen and usually resolve themselves with a few weeks. He said my MRI showed usual wear and tear. It has been a year and half with constant neck pain since that appt. Went to see another Orthopedic surgeon and was told I needed surgery for bulging disc. Got a second opinion as well and he also thinks I need surgery due to pressure on my spinal cord. How did Dr. Giesler miss this? He honestly made me feel so silly for showing up and his bedside manner is just horrible. Completely bored with his profession or something.

July 2nd, 2015
He performed back surgery on me when I was in more severe pain than ever in my life. My pain is now gone and I am slowly regaining my strength. I am thankful I was referred to him.

June 30th, 2015
Did not seem to be overly interested in something I have dealt with for a number of months. Ended up scheduled for neurologist without even knowing if there was actually an issue or not

March 28th, 2015
Save yourself the time and money...
I saw this doctor when I reached a point where I couldn't handle the pain of a 10-year old back problem. I have seen another spinal orthopedic surgeon (whom I can no longer see due to insurance changes) and have been diagnosed with several back problems. Not only were my concerns ignored, but he did not even mention these diagnoses until I asked about them at the end of the appointment, at which time he simply dismissed them and told me I just need to exercise. I am one who loves exercise and did so regularly until my pain got too bad. This doctor rushed my appointment and left me with no relief or hope that I could ever have relief. I'm appalled that a man like this is allowed to call himself a doctor. I have seen other doctors in his practice for other problems, and I would highly recommend them, but I would warn anyone against trusting their precious health in this man's careless hands.

March 18th, 2015
i will never deal with this doctor again , if your illness does not need a surgery they will not take care of you and will mislead you

March 16th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Geisler on two occasions for two bulging discs in my lower back. The first office visit, he seemed nice and referred me to physical therapy for month and wanted me to follow up after my PT. I finished my PT and made a follow up appointment. When he came in the room for my follow up appt. he asked what I was there for! I told him he asked me to follow up following my PT. He said that was unusual for him to do a follow up appt. I informed him I was still having pain. He did a very quick uninterested exam and ordered X-Rays and an MRI. He came back in briefly and told me the X-ray was normal and referred me to a Pain Mgmt. doctor. I have not to this day received any feedback from the MRI he took. I will not return to this practice and will not refer anyone to this practice if he is involved. I have seen other doctors in this practice with my children and was impressed with them.

December 8th, 2014
Great experience
Dr. Giesler is very conservative when it comes to surgery, he wants me to be active and always seeks non-agressive treatments. He is caring and has very friendly staff.