A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brady Vibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brady Vibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brady Vibert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vibert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vibert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vibert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brady T. Vibert practice?
Dr. Brady Vibert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and La Jolla, CA.
See Troy Surgeons.