Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bragg Freeman
Bragg Freeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Bragg Freeman is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center and Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Bragg Freeman has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Bragg Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.
Dr. Eric Daiter
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Edison, NJ 0.12 mi30
Dr. Bruce Patsner
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Edison, NJ 0.12 mi34
Dr. Meghal Patel
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Edison, NJ 0.14 mi