A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brahm Parsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsh graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brahm S Parsh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brahm S. Parsh practice?
- Dr. Brahm Parsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brahm Parsh practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.