A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brahma Konda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brahma Konda is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brahma Konda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Konda graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Konda has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brahma R Konda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brahma R. Konda practice?
- Dr. Brahma Konda has 7 office locations.
Dr. Brahma Konda practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Silvis, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and Bettendorf, IA.
See Silvis Hematologists and Silvis Oncologists.