A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brahma Konda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brahma Konda is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brahma Konda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Konda graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Konda has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brahma R Konda BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brahma R. Konda practice?
- Dr. Brahma Konda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brahma Konda practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Palm Springs Hematologists and Palm Springs Oncologists.