A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brahma Konda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brahma Konda, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Konda graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Konda has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans