A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brahma Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brahma Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brahma Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Sharma has 15 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brahma Nand Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brahma N. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Brahma Sharma has 11 office locations.
Dr. Brahma Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Natrona Heights, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.