A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brahma Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brahma Sharma is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brahma Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Sharma has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brahma Nand Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brahma N. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Brahma Sharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Brahma Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.