Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Feb 11th, 2014

I thought that Dr. Huecker's bedside manner was wonderful. She made me feel at ease with my visit and was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would suggest her to any of my friends or family.

Should have stayed in Med School for a few more years. show details Should have stayed in Med School for a few more years.
Jan 2nd, 2011

From beginning to end this was by far my worst experience with a doctor. From the moment I walked into the waiting room to when I was finally let go I felt ignored and uncared for. I had to wait 35 mins+ to be seen and that time began after I filled out papers I had already filled out on a previous visit. Once being seen in the back by Dr. Huecker I felt she was uncaring about my problems. This was evident after I had to repeat myself 2 sometimes 3 times on what was wrong and what was going on with me. It was like she was in another room doing something else and not there for me and my problems. After being ignored by Dr. Huecker for the duration of my appointment and finding no help what so ever. I decided to not make another appointment. She should have spent a few more years in Medical School and learned some manners.