A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brain Frohna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brain Frohna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Frohna graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frohna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brain J Frohna MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brain J. Frohna practice?
- Dr. Brain Frohna has 1 office location.
Dr. Brain Frohna practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.