A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bram Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bram Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bram Bernstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Localized Scleroderma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bram H. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Bram Bernstein practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.