Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Jul 30th, 2014

I'm sorry to say that Dr. Riegel has passed away.

|  DR IS CRAZY  |  show details
by PATIENT FOR 15 YEARS on Nov 11th, 2013

THIS DOCTOR IS CRAZY HE COMES IN THE ROOM WITH STUDENTS ALLOW THE STUDENTS TO GIVE INJECTION . HE KEEPS THE DOORS OPEN IN THE ROOM AND EVERYONE CAN HEAR WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE ROOM . I FEEL LIKE IS NOT NO ONE BUSINESS TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME . HE IS ALWAYS COMING IN THE ROOM WITH CUPS OF TEAS SHAKING HE IS VERY LOUD AND RUDE TO THE STAFF . POOR NURSE SHE IS TREATING HER LIKE CRAMP I WAS CHECKING OUT AND THERE WAS A BIG TALL LADY WITH LIPS INJECTION AND BLONDE HAIR LOOKING LIKE THE MOVIE ( MASK ) WITH THE BOY IN IT . SHE IS VERY RUDE TO ALL HER STAFF AND SHE IS VERY STUPID UGLY AND A DUMB . I WAS CHECKING OUT AND THEY WHERE HAVING A LOUD MEETING BY THE CHECK OUT AREA ALL YOU HEAR IS YELLING HER STAFF THIS OFFICE NEEDS TO CLOSE DOWN AND REOPEN . WITH A DIFFRENT DOCTOR AND OFFICE MANAGER WITH HER APROPIATE DRESS CODE CAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS FROM "41" .

|  The blonde lady is a COMPLETE JOKE!!!  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2013

This place doesn't deserve ONE STAR!!! The whole experience was HORRIBLE! From check in to check out. Starting with the BOOKLET I had to fill out which in my opinion was a complete waste of time the whole 12 page packet repeated itself several times. The doctor was awkward and odd like he was on something. and took no time with me at all! I felt rushed. Once at check out a large blonde Russian lady was chastising the office staff about lord knows what NO LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM whatsoever! She was dressed like a prostitute! I couldn't believe what she was wearing. The poor girl at the check out looked like she wanted to cry, I felt so sorry for her. I was referred by and I will make sure that doctor knows NEVER to send any of his patients there AND I hope whoever reads this BEWARE!! I can't believe this mas got any good reviews. STAY AWAY!!

|  WORST STAFF EVER, Dr. Was JUST ok  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

Staff is horrible. The office manager is rude. I will not be going back if I can avoid it. The doc seemed ok, just was fast and I don't feel he took time explaining things, and seemed totally distracted and kept telling me he forgot about a patient. The office manager kept interrupting my visit. NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE. GO TO A GOOD DOCTOR.

|  recommend  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

Dr Riegel has been my doctor for several years. He was able to help me when no other doctor did & he continues to do so. I find him very intelligent. He is comprehensive and uses a functional approach. Our doctor/patient interaction is professional yet personal with an obvious concern for my care & well being. He has often gone the extra mile for me. At times I have had to wait a long time for my appointment & yet this does not concern me because I know that at times I have required his extra time too, for concern & investigation for my particular circumstance. How often do you find a doctor that will allot you more than that 10 or 15 minutes?

|  Pedro and Elizabeth Sagraves  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Doctor Riegel has been a real God send for both of us. I do not know of a Dr. that will come to the hospital 7 days a week to take care of you. He has helped with our pain problems very well and would reccomend him highly

|  deserves no star - worst experience ever  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

wouldn't recommend to anyone. waited two hours for appointment/should have been rescheduled if overbooked or problem was encountered. Dr. is extremely unprofessional(eating in examining room, training staff in examining room while patient is present, unfamiliar with testing equipment(!)- which had patient name spelling, other information incorrect, experienced Dr.'s large dog allowed to wander in and out of my examining room while procedure in process, improper personal hygiene when dr. was sick (possible serious health issues to a compromised patient). having to test several times to get the "right reading".

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Dr Riegel was the doctor that diagnosed my illness correctly after the wrong diagnoses two times by a different doctor at Doctors Hospital. He is a caring and extremely well educated doctor. Sometimes the wait in his office is long but he is worth the wait. He cares about his patients overall wellbeing and takes time to explain things in a way that a layperson can understand. I suffer with chronic pain from severe and advanced OA. His approach has kept me out of a wheelchair and unaddicted to drugs.He is amazing!

Jul 20th, 2010

hes a quack!

Sep 17th, 2009

I have been going to pain doctors for a bad back due to auto accidents for 5 years now and i had moved and didn't have insurance so my last doctor before i moved suggested i go to methadone maintenance till I can find a doctor. I heard he was a great doctor he told me I was on to high a dose and to come down and then he would help me get off methadone and onto another drug that would help me more. I came back after coming down in mg on the methadone and then he basically says hes changed the way he does things and is going to write me a referral. No medicine no nothing. He got my money and I got nothing, I'm in serious pain and have to drive 1 and 1 half hours to go to the methadone maintenance clinic every day to get my medicine till i get more money to try another doctor, one who cares about my needs and my problems. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR