Internists
1192 Buckhead Xing
Ste E
Woodstock, GA 30189
678-494-4450
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Never disappointed with Dr Wieskopf  |  show details
by Diana C on Jun 9th, 2014

I love Dr. Wieskopf and his staff. I have never waited a very long time to see him. My entire family was a patient of Dr. Wieskopf, but relocated across country and can't see him on a regular basis. He is not the type of doctor to prescribe unnecessary medicine. I have high cholesterol, but because my HDL is on the high side and I am fine otherwise he suggests diet and exercise to treat my cholesterol level. Every time that. I have seen him over the years, he has given me efficient and accurate diagnosis. He will not waste time chit chatting unnecessarily, but that's not a doctor's job. He is there to diagnose and treat your health issues. I love his staff as well.

Sep 10th, 2013

Dr. Wieskoph is wonderful and actually cares! His front office staff are wonderful but the nurse, Amy, either needs help or needs to get another job! She did not call me back after I left multiple messages. After a third and irate message she called me back but said my other messages were garbled (well she got the last one from the same phone and place!). She didn't call in my script and asked me what my diagnosis was that I wanted the script for.....doesn't she have my chart? She was not friendly and seemed bothered to do anything. Very disappointing because I love Dr. W and his front office staff very much! The lab person is wonderful as well! This one particular appt. I had to wait 45 min. - Dr. W was upset that I had waited that long. I appreciated that he cared that my time was valuable.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

Caring, asks about all issues, spends more time than the average physician ever will!

|  Dr Wieskopf cares about his patients!!  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

Truly explains things and offers reasonable options.

Oct 25th, 2012

I have just seen some of the negative reviews here on Dr. Wieskopf. Those reviews are ridiculous and totally out of character for this physician and I suspect these people are just drug seekers who shop doctors demanding what they see in the latest television commercials. If you want unproven drugs and magic pills, go find a doc-in-the-box. One weekend I developed a medical condition and went to a nearby hospital ER. The ER physician there stood over me and made and incorrect diagnosis and treated me accordingly. The condition did not improve and on Monday morning I went to see Dr. Wieskopf who saw me across his waiting room and knew immediately what was wrong with me. Shingles. Dr. Wieskopf forms a partnership with his patients and seeks the best possible course of action using proven standards of care. His office staff is super friendly, efficient and professional. As a healthcare worker myself for the last 36 years, I highly recommend Dr. Wieskopf.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Bram is one of the best doctors that I have had in my life. Awhile back I was having some internal issues and had seen several other doctors that just acted like I was a bother to them...REALLY!!! Isn't that what a doctor is there for?? On my first visit with Bram he told me exactly what the issue is and treated it with medicine. I have been with him for around 9 years now. All my family see's him and I have refered as many friends to him with no problems. Thanks Bram for being there for me and my family.

|  Great bedside manner!  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

From the second he walked in the room I knew we would get along, he does not put you in a box. He treats you as an individual. Very concerned about your health and not just your money.

Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Bram Weiskopf does not take time to listen to his patients. His bedside manner is very poor and he's always in a rush. More importantly, his diagnoses are poor and seem to be unrelated to the problem. I was having hormone issues, instead of figuring out the root of the problem, Dr. Weiskopf insited on hormone replacement therapy and charged an enormous amount to give a shot that took less than 5 minutes per visit. Upon going to the urologist and endocrinologist (which Dr. Weiskopf NEVER suggested), the hormone problem was much deeper. I feel as though his goal was just to make more money off the insurance and not address the root of the problem for someone this young. Lastly, if you are a black American, most of your issues will simply be blamed on your genetics. He will always remind you that you are "African American". That's a poor diagnosis for medical problems. Thank goodness I had self-initiative to not listen and investigate my problem further.

|  Dissapointed  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr. Weiskopf is rude, always rushed and his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Overall, not a physician I would ever recommend unless you like to be spoken down to.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

I have recently moved and am no longer close to his office, but I will NEVER change doctors!!! He is awesome!

|  Do not Recommend  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Very condescending and does not listen to symptoms. Very rushed and more concerned with his own agenda.

|  Highly Recommend!  |  show details
by DP on Aug 9th, 2010

Been to Dr. Wieskopf for 9 years now. He is very personable and cares about every member in my family. Good quality phyiscan and doesn't prescribe medicine for the heck of it.

|  Had the best experience ever with this doc!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2009

I had to see a doctor for an urgent matter, and Dr. Wieskopf's staff worked me in for an appointment right away. I thought this would mean waiting. Not really! So then he must not spend a lot of time with patients? Wrong again. Dr. Wieskopf is the type of doc who makes you feel like whatever you are saying is the most important thing ever. To me it IS, but it is really nice to hear that from my doctor. He followed up promptly and I felt like he was on top of my issue all the way. Loved the whole experience!

May 30th, 2007 on yahoo.com

He Really Listens: ...and cares. Understands that you know your body better than anyone. Great doctor!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com