Dr. Bram Wieskopf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bram Wieskopf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015

Best GP

He is a really good doctor

October 22nd, 2015

Excellent experiences

Super personable; detailed in my exam; very kind office staff including his assistants. Went to see him as a newcomer / new patient and again, a few months later. Super bright, great bedside manner, thorough.

September 15th, 2015

Great doctor..great staff

March 4th, 2015

New patient experience....

Great and competent doctor; super! However, office/he did not call me after my xray results.

February 9th, 2015

Dr. Weiskopf is AWESOME!

January 20th, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR

HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR WEISKOPF FOR MANY YEARS. HE DOES A GREAT JOB, RECEPTION AND BILLING ARE EXCELLENT.

June 9th, 2014

Never disappointed with Dr Wieskopf

I love Dr. Wieskopf and his staff. I have never waited a very long time to see him. My entire family was a patient of Dr. Wieskopf, but relocated across country and can't see him on a regular basis. He is not the type of doctor to prescribe unnecessary medicine. I have high cholesterol, but because my HDL is on the high side and I am fine otherwise he suggests diet and exercise to treat my cholesterol level. Every time that. I have seen him over the years, he has given me efficient and accurate diagnosis. He will not waste time chit chatting unnecessarily, but that's not a doctor's job. He is there to diagnose and treat your health issues. I love his staff as well.

September 10th, 2013

Dr. Wieskoph is wonderful and actually cares! His front office staff are wonderful but the nurse, Amy, either needs help or needs to get another job! She did not call me back after I left multiple messages. After a third and irate message she called me back but said my other messages were garbled (well she got the last one from the same phone and place!). She didn't call in my script and asked me what my diagnosis was that I wanted the script for.....doesn't she have my chart? She was not friendly and seemed bothered to do anything. Very disappointing because I love Dr. W and his front office staff very much! The lab person is wonderful as well! This one particular appt. I had to wait 45 min. - Dr. W was upset that I had waited that long. I appreciated that he cared that my time was valuable.

December 3rd, 2012

Best Doctor Ever

Caring, asks about all issues, spends more time than the average physician ever will!

November 27th, 2012

Dr Wieskopf cares about his patients!!

Truly explains things and offers reasonable options.

October 25th, 2012

I have just seen some of the negative reviews here on Dr. Wieskopf. Those reviews are ridiculous and totally out of character for this physician and I suspect these people are just drug seekers who shop doctors demanding what they see in the latest television commercials. If you want unproven drugs and magic pills, go find a doc-in-the-box. One weekend I developed a medical condition and went to a nearby hospital ER. The ER physician there stood over me and made and incorrect diagnosis and treated me accordingly. The condition did not improve and on Monday morning I went to see Dr. Wieskopf who saw me across his waiting room and knew immediately what was wrong with me. Shingles. Dr. Wieskopf forms a partnership with his patients and seeks the best possible course of action using proven standards of care. His office staff is super friendly, efficient and professional. As a healthcare worker myself for the last 36 years, I highly recommend Dr. Wieskopf.

August 27th, 2012

Best Doctor

Bram is one of the best doctors that I have had in my life. Awhile back I was having some internal issues and had seen several other doctors that just acted like I was a bother to them...REALLY!!! Isn't that what a doctor is there for?? On my first visit with Bram he told me exactly what the issue is and treated it with medicine. I have been with him for around 9 years now. All my family see's him and I have refered as many friends to him with no problems. Thanks Bram for being there for me and my family.