A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bram Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bram Zuckerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zuckerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bram David Zuckerman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bram D. Zuckerman practice?
- Dr. Bram Zuckerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bram Zuckerman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Cardiologists.