A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bram Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bram Zuckerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zuckerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bram David Zuckerman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bram D. Zuckerman practice?
- Dr. Bram Zuckerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bram Zuckerman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mc Lean, VA.
See Mc Lean Cardiologists.