Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bramah Singh
Dr. Bramah Singh, MD, PHD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center and UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bramah Singh has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bramah Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Aryeh Edelist
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi55
Dr. David Yu
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. William Goodman
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi40