Dr. Bramham Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bramham Reddy?

Posted on October 6th, 2015

I appreciate that he is very thorough in giving you full information with positives and negatives of each choice. His staff is the GREATEST. All are warm, caring, personable. I know from personal experience that this is the right team to have in the cancer fight.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Recent breast cancer treatment overseen by Dr Reddy. He is quick, accurate, incisive, follows up about subsequent treatments, discusses whatever I needed to talk about, and has a kind sense of humor. Over all, his treatment helped keep my morale up and I am a successful survivor. His personal assistants and the receptionist have been consistently kind and knowledgeable were helpful. They are the ones I've dealt with and so cannot speak about the rest of the staff.

Have had great experience with Dr.Reddy & His staff.Makes us fell at home with all of them.We do recommend Dr.Reddy to our friends.He has saved my husband life.Great and carring Dr.and staff.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Dr. Reddy seems to be a good doctor, but his staff needs some sensitivity training. When you work with cancer patients, it should be required. We called to get some nausea meds for my mom. She told us to use the ones that were prescribed. We told her that mom wouldn't take them because she didn't like that kind. We asked for one that melts in your mouth because she was having trouble swallowing. The nurse said, "take the one the dr. prescribed or just deal with it". She wouldn't even ask Dr. Reddy if mom could take the melting ones!! This should never have happened. If you are going to work in this field, show a little kindness and compassion or go work somewhere else! My mom didn't deserve that and never again will this nurse have the opportunity to talk to us that way.

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I really liked Dr.Reddy, but he needs to fire his whole staff, all the ladies in the office playing computer games, and not really paying attention to the patients when they are at the window asking questions. My first visit to the office I seen a lady that was very irate, and upset w/his staff. They acted like they didnt have a care in the world on what that lady was talkin or asking about. I thought goodness I hope I dont have to go through that...well guess what? My second visit I experienced the exact same thing, and I was in the process of tryin to get my records sent to MD Anderson. The lady at MD even called me to let me know that his office staff was very rude and unprofessional, which by the way she still hasnt recieved them. Then I was tellin a lady at work about this, and she said the same thing was happening with her mother in law. The patiens going to see Dr.Reddy are already going through enough, they dont need the hassle from a very RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL office staff to add to their problems.

Posted on July 13th, 2017