A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bramley Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bramley Benton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Benton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bramley Hart Benton MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bramley H. Benton practice?
- Dr. Bramley Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bramley Benton practices Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.