A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bramley Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bramley Benton is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bramley Hart Benton MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bramley H. Benton practice?
- Dr. Bramley Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bramley Benton practices Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.