A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brance Modin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Modin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Modin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Brance Modin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brance E. Modin practice?
Dr. Brance Modin practices Surgery near Cloquet, MN.
See Cloquet Surgeons.