A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brance Modin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brance Modin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Modin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Community Memorial Hospital - Cloquet
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brance E Modin MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brance E. Modin practice?
- Dr. Brance Modin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brance Modin practices Surgery near Cloquet, MN.
See Cloquet Surgeons.