A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Branch Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullard
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bullard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Branch Bullard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Bullard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Okla Reg Medical Center
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Eastern Rio Blanco Cty Health Ser District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Branch Rickey Bullard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Branch R. Bullard practice?
- Dr. Branch Bullard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Branch Bullard practices Family Medicine near Ardmore, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Monte Vista, CO and Guthrie, OK.
See Ardmore Primary Care Doctors.