A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandan Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandan Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Huancayo.
Dr. Kramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandan Anthony Kramer MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Brandan A. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Brandan Kramer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brandan Kramer practices Urology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Urologists.