Dr. Brandee Urrutia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brandee Urrutia?

July 10th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Urrutia's since Sept 2015. The office seems very disorganized although there are a lot of people working there. My last visit I had an appt at 140PM. I arrived at 130PM and was called into the exam room at 2PM where I sat closed in until 220PM. That is 40 minutes from when my appt was scheduled. Yet Dr. Urrutia said they don't overbook. I have high blood pressure which gets a whole lot higher when I am made to wait 40 mins beyond my appt time to see the dr. After she left, I waited some more in the closed door exam rm for a physical therapy order. I finally left without it. My complaint is not with the nurse or para-medic as she seems to have to do everything. On my previous appt I was there for a yearly physical which no one seemed to know. Your visit to your dr shouldn't make you feel worse. I felt fine before I went there. Dr. Urrutia seems a little vague and I don't feel I have ever established a rapport with her, but she has always ordered the right tests. My main complaint is the long wait time

August 13th, 2016

Very accommodating as I hate going to the doctor and she was very kind.

January 3rd, 2016

nice but not for the whole family

The doctor is nice but she was trained in internal medicine and lacks some knowledge on women's health and children's health. If you want a well rounded doctor who has been trained to provide care for the whole family I would recommend a family medicine trained doctor.

March 28th, 2014

Best doctor in town

Dr. Urrutia is hands down the best doctor in the area. You can tell she cares. It is refreshing.

October 3rd, 2017