A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Branden Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Branden Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Branden Hsu, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hsu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Branden Hsu MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Branden Hsu practice?
- Dr. Branden Hsu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Branden Hsu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.