A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Branden Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Branden Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Branden Hsu, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Branden Hsu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Branden Hsu practice?
- Dr. Branden Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Branden Hsu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Internists, Katy Hematologists, and Katy Oncologists.