Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Branden Rosenhan
Dr. Branden Rosenhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in West Valley City, UT and Salt Lake City, UT (and 3 other locations). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenhan is affiliated with LDS Hospital, St Mark's Hospital and Veterans Affairs Montana Healthcare System - Fort Harrison. He speaks English.
Dr. Branden Rosenhan has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Branden Rosenhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Kyle Enslin
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi35
Dr. Vijaykumar Lingegowda
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi21
Dr. Himabindu Bandaru
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi11